Labels

Sunday, May 24, 2015

See How This Couple died ‘Having Sex in Car With Windows Up’


For News/Tip Off/Gossip
Email: Galaxyincome@gmail.com
For Advert: 08130140184 / +2348130140184
A couple pulled over on the side of the road to have some car sex.Unfortunately, they left their the windows up and the car running. By the time someone found them they were dead.
Police say Violet Iles, 25, and David Long, 32, died of carbon monoxide poisoning on May 13 when the couple pulled over their vehicle in Glencoe, Kentucky. The couple had remained in the car for more than 90 minutes with the windows up while the gas filled the car through a rusty tailpipe, according to WCPO and WKRC-TV.





Long’s brother, Kevin, found his brother’s car on the side of the road the following morning as he walked his children to the bus stop to go to school.
He tried to save his brother by performing CPR, but was unsuccessful.
“I pulled him [Long] out and I tried to do CPR on him, and the paramedics tried to talk me through it over the phone,” said Kevin Long.
While initial reports indicated that the couple was having sex, the county sheriff has said he has his doubts that is really what was going on. The sheriff has claimed that instead, the couple was sleeping in the car.

Either way, authorities continue to investigate the deaths.
The couple leaves behind two sons, ages four and six. Long is also survived by his daughter.
-Source: Latest.com





OK, DO YOU WANT MORE LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST READ? [CLICK HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment